Jian Liu, M.D. and Haodong Song, M.D.
Old Bridge Internal Medicine and Neurology
Jian Liu, M.D.
Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Haodong Song, M.D.
Board Certified Neurologist
Please read before your office visit
Please do not schedule and come for an office visit if one or more of the following applies to you. Discuss with your primary medical doctor and schedule a telemedicine visit instead.
- Have symptoms in the last 21 days including: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown
reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, fever, temperature at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You or a member of your household tested for/positive for COVID-19, currently in quarantine/self-quarantine.
- You or a member of your household visited or received treatment in a hospital, nursing home, long-term care or other health care facility in the past 30 days.
- You or a member of your household traveled outside the US in the past 30 days, or traveled in the US or on a cruise ship in the past 21 days.
- You believe you or a member of your household were exposed / in close proximity to a COVID-19 positive individual in the past 2 weeks.
Unless instructed otherwise, please notify our staff when you arrive the parking area before entering the building; our staff needs to make sure our office is ready.
Please prepare any paperwork needed ahead of time to minimize your length of stay in the office, for example, download and fill out intake form, read office policy and HIPPA notice, pay co-pay over the phone.
We have hand sanitizer dispensers at the front desk and in each exam room. Please feel free to use them.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Office hours by appointment
Open Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM
Routine checkups, sick visits
Neurological consultations, office testing and procedures
Accept Medicare and most commercial insurances
2698 Highway 516, Ste D
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
Tel: 732-7073771 Fax: 732-7073772